Regardless of my title, I have always quickly been relied on to either chair or co-chair — or fly solo — in press and analyst opportunities. I’ve briefed industry analysts, gone on physical and virtual press tours, and written articles, press releases, “social” press releases, and been interviewed on radio and TV.
Select articles I wrote or ghost wrote
- The eLearning Future Is No Longer Five Years Away, University Business
- Online University Programs: Opportunity or Competition?, College Planning and Management
- Essays on the nation Easter Seals web page, the Love That Max blog, and Parents.com
Select press and media appearances
- Father’s day interviewee on The Coffee Klatch internet radio
- The Poughkeepsie Journal (NY) Sunday life section cover
- The Nashua Telegraph (NH) Sunday life section cover
- PBS TV appearance on Computer Chronicles (at 5min 45sec point)
- E-learning Queen interview
- Taking the ‘A’ out of Asynchronous (quoted in Campus Technology interview)
- Rod’s Pulse Podcast (interview with me)
- Network World
- THE Journal
- Mention in the HP Blog
Select speeches and presentations
- Keynote at the Gateways (NH) direct service provider awards
- Georgia Digital Innovations conference lunchtime speaker
- Innumerable conference presentations on elearning, real-time collaboration
- Panelist at collaboration conference
- Years of annual sales meeting speeches and training to team audiences of 30 to over 110.
Please contact me for a more complete list of press appearances, conference presentations, and selected writings.