Strategic and hands-on “in the trenches” as a content creator. I am a pro-sumer level video and audio storyteller. I love working with agencies when the budget allows! But I am quite adept at rolling up the sleeves and creating when the budget is limited.
Explainer Videos Some of these videos were produced in a guerilla fashion on practically no budget. Some with agencies, who I love to work with.
- Validate data with Blockchain (animation I wrote and produced with an agency)
- Consumer software explainer (animation I wrote and produced with an agency)
- Benedent Adaptive Toothbrush (live video I shot and edited myself)
- An ad-hoc demonstration of a videoconferencing product with some geeky details. (Note, this product is no longer available.)
Podcasts (extensive interviews each edited to 12 minutes)
- Dr. Larry Elchuck talks about using open source (and other things) in virtual classes
- A short interview with the Cleveland Museum of Art
- A short interview with the Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration (CILC)
Powerful, “Overnight” Videos (All done in less than 3 days) This video is the shortest (and most fun) artifact for the Playrific Gazintu project setting up its “backstory” in a fun way. I wrote this, did the voiceover, coached the recent-college grad artist who did the drawings, and edited this myself.
This is a video I created based on the graphic work (PPT slides) of an agency our team directed. But I produced the video. It was part of an integrated marketing campaign to “C” level execs.
This video was created (in a marathon weekend!) to prove to customers that desktop videoconferencing was ready for prime time for the American Sign Language vertical.
This was a fun piece I created to show a client that you don’t have to spend a lot of money or use “Flash” to create a really interesting video.
This is a video I created to show folks how to integrate off-the-shelf hardware into an existing SaaS application.