Regardless of my title or level at the company, I have always been hands-on “in the trenches” as a content creator in addition to my leadership skills. What can I do for you?
- Come up with creative ways to explain complex things
- Create thoughtful and impactful messaging frameworks to inform assets and programs
- Ensure that content is used in measurable ways
- Work with artists and animators effectively
- Use a lot of your whiteboard pens
White Papers and PowerPoint and Brochures, oh my! Regardless of how I feel about PowerPoint, I wrangle it with the best of them. Ask me for samples of slides, or white papers, or datasheets and brochures.
Customer Stories I have written hundreds of customer stories even before the Agile process called them customer stories.
Published book I managed the curating and editing of works of 36 writers and poets in a collection called Dads of Disability which is now a 5-star rated Amazon book and ebook on all major platforms. I did the book design, creation, publishing, and marketing and social media for this project.
- Extensive blogging and metrics measurements at Acronis
- The SmartBear blog about Agile development and code reviews
- Elluminate EdTech Blog
- The nation Easter Seals web page
- The “Love That Max” blog
- The Parents.com web site
- And much more…
Brochures, Conference Presentations, Training Materials, and Speeches Too numerous to count. Please contact me for details.